Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 March 2014

Butterflies and Flowers Card

I am still using some free Hunkydory Toppers I got in a craft mag.
Very pretty designs, and such nice colours. Just what I needed to cheer up a damp spring day.

I recently got a set of vintage rose backing papers, just the right size for a 5x5 sqaure card.
And I also got playing with the various floral cutting dies I have in my collection.  I used two different ones for the embellishments, and a ivy flourish to finish.

Pretty card, lots of pattern, but not too overwhelming.


1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts