Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 March 2014

Creative Friday Blog Link Party and Free Art

You can never have enough floral designs to make cards with, so I am hoping crafters are enjoying the range of floral FREE Toppers I have been offering.

There are a lot more freebies on my blog, worth checking out

Click on Image for Larger Version, then Save to PC

Happy Crafting :D

Now for the Link party.

Please post a link to a recent handmade creation on your blog - e.g. papercrafting, knitting, painting, sewing etc.

 I would appreciate a link back to this post and also be kind and leave a comment on blogs you visit :D  I will leave the link open for a few days.

Add you link below


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts