Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 March 2014

Fan Wall Hanger

This is a project I did with the Craft Group I work with - Stepping Stones 2to Group

As part of the sessions, I advice on how to use up scrap card and paper. One of the things I have done is use the groups scraps with my cutting dies and make them embellishments.

So this project was to work with colour, but colouring in Digital artwork.
And using various embellishments adding gems of their choice to decorate them

These wall hangers can be given as keepsake gifts , the members did, something a little different to a card :D

And a great way to be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts