Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 March 2014

Fancy Pink Art Deco Lady

A recent Debbi  Moore Craft Mag, came with a stunning set of Art Deco lady toppers and I have been itching to use them.

Lovely te detail in this dress, and those great long gloves.

I used the sizzix daisy floral die with one of my flourish dies to  make the embellishment.

Just to add a little bit more interest to the card, but its the artwork that really catches the eye on this card

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts