Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 April 2014

Creative Blog Link Party 8 and Free Artwork



I love this vintage Rose design, its every so delicate , and I great one for using in my crafting

And a FREE Topper for the start of Spring.

 Click on Image, for Larger Version, then Save to PC

Happy Crafting


NOW ONTO THE BLOG LINK PARTY.

Please add your link to a recent Handmade Project on your blog.

I will leave this link open for a few days.

Please be kind and leave a comment on any project you visit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts