Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 April 2014

Elegant Vintage Lady in subtle Pinks

I made this card using a topper from a Debbi Moore craft mag.

I love the elegant artwork, so detailed and such lovely subtle colours

I combined the topper with embellishments made using various cutting dies. I used two different sets for the flower, and really pleased how that turned out

I never seem to tire of the artwork Debbi Moore offers, especially the vintage lady range :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts