Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 April 2014

Fantasy Purple Lady Card

This is a design from a Debbi Moore craft CD. I have a few craft CD's and only have so many cards to make in a year.
So it's nice to revisit older CD's, especially when the artwork is so nice.

I combined this lovely delicate lady design, with my cutting dies. I used a flourish, butterfly and flower dies to make the embellishment.

Purple is one of my favourite colours, so I stayed with various tones of purple as much as possible for this card, though I did like the contrast of the white for the flourish

I like Inspirational Quotes and thought I would share some with crafters on my blog -

 “Life is a journey and if you fall in love with the journey you will be in love forever.” —Peter Hagerty

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts