Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 April 2014

Pocket Card

I made this card as a Craft Project with the Stepping Stones 2to Group.

See more information about this group here - Stepping Stones 2to Group

I used a template to create the pocket, but decided to leave the top of the pocket open

And then decorated a plain tag, to sit inside the pocket.

Made for an interesting extra embellishment.

I used my cutting dies to add the extra embellishments (bird houses and little birds) and to decorate the tag.

I take the scrap materials from Group sessions and use my cutting dies to make the Group Members embellishments too.  This saves them money as I feel they are just as nice as shop purchased embellishments :D

This is a fun theme for men and women, as you can choose whatever colour theme and types of embellishments to decorate


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts