Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 May 2014

Butterflies and Flowers Card

A nice topper I have had in my stash for ages.

Two of my favourite themes, butterflies and flowers

I also used my cutting dies to, I used floral dies, flourish and butterfly die to compliment the topper

Kept the colour theme to subtle pinks, but threw a bit of black in the layering, as a nice contrast.

The flower die on this, is a recent Sizzix one, it's turned out to be one of my favourites :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts