Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 May 2014

Creative Friday Link Party 9 and Free Topper

Ive found some lovely floral images in my collection to share with crafters, this is a stunning vintage rose.
A great FREE Topper for folks to use in their crafting.

Please do feel free to leave a link in a comment to creations using my freebies, always nice to see what folks make with them.

Click on image, for Larger version, then Save to PC

Now here is to the new Friday Link Party.


Please add a link to a recent handmade creation on your blog. 
Visit other links added and please be kind and leave comments



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts