Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 May 2014

Delicate Angel

I really like this card, for various reasons

One the Angel design, Ive had it in my stash for ages, and liked it so much I didnt want to use it.... Its like those lovely papers you just coo over (lol)

Ive finally used this lovely, delicate angel design.  Kept the rest of the card simple, as I didnt want to overwhelm the angel

I used a butterfly die that I dont get chance to use much, which is a shame, as I love the die.
And I used a recent embossing folder - the pattern is so nice, just added some tiny gems to to some of the flowers on that folder

Such a sweet card, wish I was sending it to myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts