Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 May 2014

Delicate Dufex Roses

One of the few Dufex floral designs Ive left in my stash.  It has a lovely affect the dufex, but I really dont like cutting it out

Very delicate colours in this design, so I struggled a bit to choose the colour theme for the card.
I ended up going for pale green, with pink for backing paper. And cream card which I embossed using one of my folders

The embellishment was made using a larger swirl cutting die and small butterflie dies.

Kept it simple as I didnt want to distract from the lovely dufex design

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts