Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 May 2014

Delicate Roses

I had a few 3D stickers in my stash, that I quite often struggle to think of ways to use in my card making

So I decided to try and make a whole card, using mostly these stickers.

One of the sets I had, were roses, came with tag, corners and topper.  I used fancy backing paper and  a butterfly cutting die shape to finish off.

Kept the card simple, colour scheme wise.  White and Pink and was quite pleased how this turned out, especially liked the texture included, it made the card quite tactile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts