Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 May 2014

Swirl Flower Card

I decided to have a go at making a card with mostly, cutting dies.

I got the swirl die used on this card free in a craft mag. It doesnt cut out very easy, but I do like the pattern

The flowers are a my favourite Sizzix one, love the pattern on that on, and using it with a smaller floral die.

Made the bow to finish off.  Simple and do like how the colour theme worked on this.
I dont get to use black on a card much either, though I do like how it makes other elements stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts