Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 May 2014

Vintage Art Deco Lady

I still like to go back to one of my favourite Crafting CD's to make an elegant lady card.

Its an Art Deco Themed one by Debbi Moore, infact I have a few, and still love using them

I combined this 3D design with fancy papers and made the embellishment with a Swirl cutting die (I got it free in a craft mag) and a floral die (one of my favourites by Sizzix)

Lots of glitter on this design, even got a little bit on the flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts