Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 May 2014

Vintage Red Car

I used toppers from a Debbi Moore Craft Mag to make this card

It was made for someone that likes cars.  I liked the goggles topper too, compliments nicely

I used a Gears cutting die for an added extra affect, cut in mat card.  I prefer the affect of this die with mirror board to be honest, though it probably would look nice with glitter card too.

Really coming in handy those gears dies, for male cards. I don't do many, but always felt my male themed cards were kind plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts