Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 June 2014

Drums Card

I used a Drum topper that Ive had in my craft stash for a while to make this card.

Another good theme for a male card. And also got to use the new Xcut Musical cutting dies I got recently.

There are a few musical shapes on the set, and I got them to make embellishments for the Stepping Stones 2to Group Craft Sessions. 

I will have to play with different affects with the musicial cutting dies, thinking that using my heat embossing powders and mica paints may have an interesting affect for these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts