Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 June 2014

Lady in the Rose Hat

This old La Pashe design has been in my craft stash for ages.

Thought I would finally get it used. Quite often I've forgotten about other lovely elegant lady designs due to using a lot of craft CD's/

Stayed with pink, white and black for the colour theme, which I felt worked really well.  Quite a dramatic affect using black on a card

I used various cutting dies, including a larger swirl one tht I dont get much chance to use very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts