Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 June 2014

Stylish Vintage Lady Card

I used a Debbi Moore design to make this card, from one of her craft mags.

This topper is one of the larger ones, that comes with the craft mag, and I find them quite hard to use up, as I dont often make A5 sized cards.

I kept this card reasonably simple, a little bit of patterned holographic card was used for the layering.
Also my cutting dies were used, leaves and flowers.  Again I mixed and matched the dies used, these leaves came with a different die, but I felt worked quite well with this lovely sizzix flower die.

Done in lilac, purple and black tones, with a touch of silver on patterned card and corners. 
Simple, and affective :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts