Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 July 2014

Elephant Friends Card

I used a design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD to make this card. Been a while since I got to use one her craft CD's

I love the artwork for this card, its so sweet too.  Those elephants holding trunks like that :D

Used a couple of cutting dies for the embellishment, even had a go at cutting out glitter card.
Even though I love using glitter card, Ive always had problems trying to cut out with it.

Dies -


Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy
 Signature Dies - Pine Cones

Entered into -
Crafty Girls Challenge 23 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts