Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 July 2014

Flowers with Bird House Card

I made this card with a topper from my stash, the flower topper.  Quite delicate looking flowers too.

The embellishment was a combination of of various cutting dies, and purchased flower embellishments.
I tried using the bird and bird house dies that I got in a small set. These elements I dont use very much, so its nice to be able to try them

Dies Used


Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish


Entered in -
handmade-monday-178
suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-39-anything
hcraftycatzweekly challenge-241-anything-goes
craftingfromtheheart challenge-29

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts