Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 July 2014

Here there be Dragons

I make birthday cards for all the members of the Volunteer Group (Stepping Stones 2To).  And one of the members likes fantasy themed stories and artwork - as interest I also share.

So it was great to be able to get to use this great Dragon design from one of Debbi Moore's craft CDs.  Love the detail in this design, and it looks dangerous with those great sharpe claws on both feet and wings :D  Brilliant card for a lad that loves fantasy.

I used various cutting dies for the embellishment and the key I cut out in card, but used my glitter heat embossing powders to give it that metal affect.

Not too fussy, though I couldn't resist putting a bit of glitter on the dragons horns :D

Dies -
 Marianne D Creatables Key
Marianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts