Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 July 2014

Key to the Lighthouse


Lighthouses, they can be quite interesting! Probably because they are by the sea

I made this card with a topper from a Debbi Moore craft mag. A great one for a guy card I felt.

Decided to layer up with vintage paper and embossed card - the embossing folder pattern is brick - which I thought was a nice pattern to go with a brick Lighthouse.

The Key - was a die cut shape I got in a swap - a little bigger than the one I have myself, but quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts