Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 July 2014

Lots of Collies

I love a pack of Puppies, and these guys really caught my heartstrings :D

This is a recent card I made for a member of the Group I Volunteer with.
I noticed he liked dogs, and went through my stash of digital images - this sweet design caught my eye.

I have a large collection of animal artwork, and love these collie pups, they are so sweet. 

Just kept the card simple, done in blue tones, with a touch of silver.  The embellishment is part of a Lamp Cutting die, which I rarely get to use.

Using some of my dies that have more than one elements is tricky and always looking for ideas on how to be creative with them

Dies-
Marianne D Creatables Sign Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts