Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 July 2014

Old Morris Car

Recently I did a small craft fair at my local library so I got the opportunity to make some male themed cards.
I always struggle with male themed cards, as I never feel I can make them as interesting as my female themed cards.
Its coz I cant put a flower on it  :D

This design has been in my stash for ages, so finally got to use it. I used varoius cutting dies for the embellishments, the gears have been a really good buy as they also got well with the cog patterned embossing folder I used on this card

And the recent Key shaped cutting die, a great one for male and female cards, and I can see me using this one alot too :D

Turned out to be a nice card, lots going on without being too fussy - it was sold to a happy customer on the day of the craft fair.

Dies
 Marianne D Creatables Key
 Marianne D Creatables Double Frame
Cheery Lynn Gears

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts