Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 July 2014

Rock Biker

I made some cards recently, as a Thank You, for the Members of the Group I do Volunteer work with.

One of them is an Elvis fan, and I remembered I had a design in my stash that reminded me of Elvis.

To add a little bit of the music theme, I used a recent XCut Cutting Die - Music themed - to add embellishments.
I cut them out in card, but used my heat embossing powders to add the glittered/metal affect.

Great design for a Guy, which also brought in Rock and Roll and Bikes :D

Ive entered this into the -

Just for Fun - Anything Goes Challenge 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts