Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 July 2014

Say it With Purple

Purple is one of my favourite colours, and I often end up making a card with purple shades - despite trying to resist :D

I was looking at my lovely collection of paper and silk flowers and decided to use some up. They are items I've had in my stash, kept for those special cards, and just never used.

Also, most of my cards go through the post, so the postage on these kinds of cards works out more expensive... However, I don't like to see something not been used, when Ive bought it.

So here's a card using a lovely lilac set of silk roses.  I kept to lilac, purple and a touch of white for the rest of the card.

Using various cutting dies for the elements, bit of ribbon, even an embossing folder (love the dots pattern) and made a bow.
Simple and elegant :D

Dies -
 Marianne D Creatables Butterflies
 Marianne D Creatables Double Frame
 Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts