Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 July 2014

Say it with Red Card

I recently did a small Craft Fair at my village library.  With being busy with Volunteer work, I didnt take that many cards, and it was one of those days when I wish i'd taken more. I sold everything :D

This was one of the cards I made for that Fair.  I'd gone through my stash of paper flowers and made up some little possies to go on cards.  Something Ive not done in a while, so it was fun

I used a Frame cutting die, and a Key cutting die on this card. Using a recent embossing folder- which Im really liking - and also made the bow.

I really like the colours on this card. I tend to use Red mostly for festive card, so it was something a little different to use on an every day card.

Simple, and elegant and didnt stay on my table long :D


Dies -
Marianne D Creatables Double Frame
 Marianne D Creatables Key

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts