Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 July 2014

Shades of Pink Card

I decided on subtle shades of pink for this card, with touches of silver.

This was a card I also made for a recent Craft Fair, and also were I made up a flower topper from individual flowers from my stash.  Its been quite nice to use some of these lovely flowers that Ive just cooed over for ages.

Various cutting dies were used , which did made this card a little busy, however, not overwhelming.  This card also sold :D

I am so liking this larger butterfly die, its such a nice shape and a great way to use up patterned and glitter card.  I used glittered card this time.

I also used 6x6 sized card.  Been using square cards more often, and quite enjoying working with that shape of space. Though I wouldnt go any smaller than 5x5, as I feel I cant be creative enough with embellishments if the card is too small

Dies Used
Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly
 Marianne D Creatables - Lace Squares
 Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Tropical Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts