Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 July 2014

Tea in the Garden

During a lovely spell of hot, sunny weather, I felt like making a summery card.

I came up woth this one.  The 3D design had been in my stash for some time, and I've finally got around to using it.
Do like the detail in the artwork, this photo doesnt do it justice, it really is lovely and with such nice colour tones.

I used a lovely rose backing paper with this - a paper pack I got from The Works - and do like how it compliments the colours in the design

Of course no card of mine would be complete without using my cutting dies. Ive used a flourish, a flower (which is a daisy were you cut all the individual petals) and butterfly for the embellishment on this card.  I used up glitter pink card for the flower and butterfly

I knew when I decided to get a cutting/embossing machine that I had to make good use of it. And I think I can safely say, my Bigshot is earnings its keep :D  I include embellishments on all my cards now, that Ive made using cutting dies :D

Dies
 Sizzix - Flower, Mini Daisy by Susan Tierney-Cockburn
Marianne D Creatables Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts