Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 August 2014

Angle Butterfly

One of the things I love to do, is make my own toppers.  I have a large collection of artwork purchased from various sources.
And at times I like to do topper collages to make cards with.  
This card was made with one of those toppers.  

The embellishment I kept simple, as I didnt want to overwhelm the topper
So just used a Marianne D Creatables Key  die, cut out in blue glitter card.

 The backing paper is lovely, from a set I got sometime ago, and those delicate blue flowers work so well with the colours in the topper

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts