Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 August 2014

F1 Racing Car

I had to make another male themed card, so decided to use a Debbi Moore topper from one of her mags.

I had a few of this design, and it has come in handy, this was the last one I had in my stash.

The embellishment is a cutting die, that is fiddly to use, but well worth the effort.  Ive found if I use mirror board for the base on this watch, it works much better, when the watch face is put on.

The backing paper and wheel bits, all came from the craft mag, one of the few times I've used all the elements from the same mag on one card.

Cutting Dies Used


Xcut Dies - Chronology, Pocket Watches

Entered this card into -
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes 
Crafters Cafe Challenge - Use Punches and Dies 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts