Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 August 2014

Fancy Stamped Christmas Tree

Another go at rubber stamping for me. 
Its a lovely design, do like the detail in the stamp, though not sure I do it that much justice.

I used a little bit of colour, which is actually sparkly, but doesnt show so in this photo

The embellishment, was using the larger cutting die from the  -
Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches.

Kept the card simple, as Ive never been comfortable with rubber stamping. But wanted to use the odd festive stamp I have in my collection.

 Entered into - Cute Card Thursday Challenge 336

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts