Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 August 2014

Lilac Regency Lady

I have a few toppers from Debbi Moore craft mags, that are a little larger than I would normally use.

I dont often made A5 cards, so it was nice to get chance to use one of these bigger toppers

This recency lady design, is ever so delicate and elegant. Love the detail in her dress.

With a bigger card of course I got chance to use more embellishments.  And I mixed ones made with cutting die shapes, with ones I had in my stash.

One downside to some of these larger toppers too, is that I dont have large enough shapes on boards etc to do matting and layering.  So went with a subtle backing paper for this card

Dies used

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Tropical Flourish
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts