Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 August 2014

Lilly Boot Card

I have an old copy of Greeting Cards Factory that I hardly ever use, though there are some lovely images I could try.

This boot is one of those images, and I made it into a 3D sheet. I love the flowers on this boot, so colourful.

I used my dots embossing folder, even though its a simple pattern , I always feel it looks elegant

And of course various cutting dies for the embellishment :D I used some pattern vellum on the flowers this time.

If anyone finds the way I use cutting dies helpful, please do leave a comment, but lovely to read folks thoughts

Cutting Dies Used -


Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Tropical Flourish

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate

Marianne D Creatables Butterflies

Entered in -
Seize The Birthday Challenge 
Papertake Weekly Challenge - To Die For 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts