Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 August 2014

Red Rose Fantasy Lady

This topper was from a Debbi Moore craft CD, one I've used a few times of late.

The artwork is so elegant, and I love the roses detail in her hair of course with it being roses, I had to go for rose backing paper. I got a pad of various rose paper designs from The Works. Its lovely.

The embellishment is simple, using a couple of dies from different sets. Really like mixing these dies up.  The leaves I embossed with green embossing powder, which made for a nice affect.

Dies used -



Signature Dies - Pine Cones


Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts