Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 August 2014

Roses

There are two themes that I love when doing card making. And despite making cards for a few years, they are still ones I love to use.  One is elegant ladies and the other is floral.

I like lots of flowers, but Roses are my favourite.  I made the flower topper myself from individual paper flowers I have, combining varius shades of pink with white.
I made the bow from ribbon I have in my stash - using a Bow Maker.

And the rest of the embellishments were made with various dies - the best thing I ever bought for crafting was the Big Shot Machine :D

I love the backing paper, its one of my favourites from a paper pad I got from The Works.

You cant really tell in the photo, I used pink glitter card for frame and butterfly, so its sparkles lovely in the light.

Cutting Dies used -


Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish
Marianne D Creatables Double Frame
cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies
Marianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner


Entered into challenges -

Crafty Girls Challenge 24 
Suzy Bee Blooming Chlallenge 40 
Crafty Boots Challenge - Flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts