Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 August 2014

Rustic Roses Card

I love flowers, and do like to get chance of making cards with one of the many lovely floral designs I have on CD.

I made this topper myself. I use Paint Shop Pro to do any of my digital work. Not an expert by any means, but an enthusiastic amateur :D

I made the embellishment with various dies and Ive had the backing paper for ages.  Went with a touch of black on this card, really made that swirl pop on the card, something Im a little shy of, using Black, but perhaps I should do more with this colour

I hope combining the cutting dies I have is giving other crafters ideas too :D

Cutting Dies Used



Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish 

Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

Entered in - Craft Girls Challenge 25 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts