Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 August 2014

Sleeping Friends

When I saw this design, I couldnt help but smile.  I use to have two dogs and a cat, and they would all cuddle up on my bed together.  Ended up getting a King Size bed so we could all fit (lol)

Such lovely, clear detail in this artwork too, something I like.  I like to see realistic artwork.

The colours are subtle too, really nice on the eyes.  The embellishment kinda stands out from the design, as it I did it in gold/peach tones.  To match the curtains on the topper :D

Also decided to do three layers on the sizzix flower die this time, just to see how that works.
Cutting Dies Used -

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish
 
Sizzix - Flower, Mini Daisy by Susan Tierney-Cockburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts