Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 August 2014

Soft Top Car Card

How many of these kinds of cars have you seen on the roads during the hot weather :D

I only ever sat in one once - when I worked for a garage years ago - I was frozen (lol)

I made this card though for the guys that love their sports cards.  Car was an image in my digital stash, that I made into a 3D sheet.

I then used  various dies to decorate and a gears patterned embossing folder to add a bit of texture :D

Cutting Die Used


Cheery Lynn Gears

Entered into - Crafting from the Heart Challenge 32

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts