Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 August 2014

Vintage Festive Girl Card

At last, Ive started this years christmas cards and now able to post some up on my blog.

This was a free vintage topper I found and I made it into a simple card.

Nothing to fancy, just trying to ease myself into the festive mood - which isnt easy when its so warm :D

So nice to be able to use my festive cutting dies again too. I have quite a few now, but Im not sure you can ever have enough :D

I have seen this bell die used by other by sticking onto a backing piece to reflect through the cut out section, ever tried this method yet.  


Cutting Dies used -


Marianne D Creatables Bauble & Bell


Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts