Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 August 2014

White Lace Lady

I decided to have another play making a topper from images and artwork I have in my digital stash

This card was made with one of those toppers, and then made into a 3D sheet by myself.

I really like how the colours work with this topper, the lady design is so elegant.  And I went for subtle pinks and white for the rest of the topper, using masks, swirls and patterns.

The rest of the card I kept quite simple. The butterfly card I used, is gold gilded and I made the bow myself.

Really like how this card turned out and it was enjoyable making the topper too.

Entered into -

Crafting from the Heart Challenge 31

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts