Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 August 2014

Winter Flower Stamped Card

Something I don't do very often and that is rubber stamping. I never feel Im that good at it to be honest.

Shame really as Ive a few heat embossed powders that I dont use as much as I'd like.

This rubber stamp I won in a prize from Docraft.  Its a good size too, for making a decent topper.

I used glitter pens Ive had for ages to add a touch of colour and a lovely red embossing powder on the image

The cutting dies are kinda cute, they are ones I got last year and have only used them on festive cards so far

Cutting Dies Used


Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Reindeer Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts