Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 September 2014

Bag and Flowers

You can't go wrong with Pink and Handbags!

This card was made with a free Hunkydory topper, love the detail in the topper.
And the lovely backing paper was also a freebie, though I can't remember which craft mag either were from.

I used a few cutting dies on this one, for the embellshments, in a slightly different way. I often try and combine the shapes into an embellishment.
But this time, I used the dies as seperate elements to compliment the topper

It was nice to use that bird and bird house too, just small dies, but ever so cute

It is often hard for me to find ways to use the small dies in my collection, on cards.  I have to try be more creative!


Cutting Dies Used


Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy


Marianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts