Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 September 2014

Cat at Christmas

Looking that comfy!

Im a big animal lover, having grew up with dogs and cats.  I like dogs and cat equally and have had both sharing my home in the past.

I really liked the design that I have in my digital stash. That cat looks lovely, and happy to be in it's favourite spot :D

Even though its more of a winter theme, I thought it would work well as a christmas card.  I used snowflake patterned vellum.  And a lovely, larger cutting die for the embellishment.  Even got my Flower Soft out and added a bit of snow affect to the skates.

A cool feel with those lovely tones of pale blue, white and lilac


Cutting die used - Marianne D Creatables Skates

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts