Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 September 2014

Christmas Gift Boxes

I have never made gift boxes before, to try and sell at craft events.  I dont do that many events to consider trying.
But this year, I have decided to have a go, as I see so many nice ones that folks make, and fancied trying some.

All the boxes are small and Ive made with templates

This one is about 3" deep.

This one is in the shape of small purse. 

I put the dotted festive paper on the back, front and fold over piece, and I also added coloured glitter to the dots.

I used Marianne Bauble cutting dies and Ivy die, for the embellishments, and the flap goes under the tag to stay closed. 



This box is 3" in size, and made using a templateThis is a small gift box, shaped as an open bag. I put patterned paper on the back - as is this photo. With a tag


And the front I did a little bit fancier, using Marianne Holly and Poinsettia cutting dies.

I tied the bag shut with ribbon in a cute little bow

This box is 2" square, again made with a template

I embossed the lid and added ribbon around the lid too.

I used Marianne Snowflake dies different sizes, and layered them up for the embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts