Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 September 2014

Festive Mitts

Toasty hands for Christmas.
 
Todays christmas card is one made with a Debbi Moore topper from one of her craft mags.
This mittens design, reminded me of frosty days and how I always have to wear thick gloves in winter :D

I liked that it wasn't a typical festive theme too, something a little different.

I got to use various dies to make the embellishments and a frame die cut out in green glitter - which adds a bit of sparkle - just what you need for festive cards
I do have fun when I can encorporate a few cutting dies on a card, also it makes me think more about how I can enchance the card

Cutting dies used -
Signature Dies - Pine Cones
Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches
Marianne D Creatables Double Frame


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts