Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 September 2014

Filigree Tree with Baubles

A combination of rubber stamping and die cutting for this card.

Ive often seen crafters using lovely bauble rubber stamps, and had this nice one in my stash for a while, without using it.  So I decided to give it a go.  I used a chinese red heat embossing powder when stamped, and just a touch of glitter red for colouring.

The tree is a die I got free with a craft mag, lovely design, though very fiddly to cut out.
And I used the Memory Box Holly Border die to make it look like the baubles are hanging, kind like that affect.

Not too fussy a card, but quite liked how it turned out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts