Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 September 2014

Gold My Fair Lady

Love that Hat!
The topper on this card, is a Debbi Moore design. One I've been wanting to use for a while.  
 I kept this card pretty simple, again, not using many more embellishments, and focussing on the design more.

And dont you just love that hat :D I bet hats like were heavy to wear and how did they keep them in place on windy days (lol)


I did make a small embellishment with the Marianne D Creatables Key cutting die, this is quickly becoming a favourite.  And made a bow, Ive been a bit lax using ribbon and making bows for my cards of late.

A simple, but elegant card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts