Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 September 2014

Green Lady with Frosted Poinsettia

Ive got a few festive cards made now, so will be posting regular to showcase them. Hopefully they will give other crafters a bit of inspiration for their xmas cards

The topper on this card was one from a Debbi Moore craft mag, even though it was a festive one, I think you could easily use this lady design for any occasion. 
And as always, I love the detail, and would love to dress some glam :D

The embellishment I made using -

Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia and Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches.  They are both lovely dies, and ones I have used regular since I got them.
I had a little play with my embossing powders and cut the poinsettia out in plain white card - then using a silver/white glitter embossing powder on the cut out pieces. Did like the affect though it took a while to make sure all the flower bits were covered.
Something I've seen demonstrated on C&C many a time, and they make it look so easy, when actually its very fiddly.

Great way to use the embossing powders I have though and will try doing this more often to give different finishes to my cut out embellshments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts